Kohler's Bryant Sinks Offer Quality and Transitional Style At a Value Price
KOHLER, Wis. – Jan. 12, 2011 –Kohler’s affordable new Bryant lavatories deliver leading edge design and durable vitreous construction in two self-rimming shapes.
- The new Bryant lavatory is available in two popular sizes: 20” x 16.5” oval and 19” round.
- The self-rimming design makes both Bryant lavatories easy to install.
- Both Bryant lavatory shapes fit popular cut-out sizes and are ideal replacement or new construction choices for the value-minded consumer.
- The lavatories offer a choice of faucet drillings: single, 4- or 8-inch faucet holes.
- Both models offer overflows which are required in most multi-unit buildings.
- Both the oval and round Bryant lavatories are available in White, Black Black, Mexican Sand, Almond, Ice Grey, Biscuit, and Sand Bar.
- MSRP from $90.50.
- To obtain high-resolution photography of these products, please visit the Photo Library in the KOHLER.com Press Room.
- For interviews on the Bryant lavatory collection, please contact Vicki Hafenstein to set up an interview with Kim Albrecht, senior market analyst for Kohler lavatories.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at it’s award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.