New Tides Lavatory By Kohler Combines Self-Rimming Style With Exceptional Kohler Cast Iron
KOHLER, Wis. – Jan. 12, 2010 – The thoughtfully designed Tides lavatory combines the durability of KOHLER Cast Iron with a clean, updated style available in an array of rich hues.
- The look is both elegant and practical, with gently arching sides designed to contain the water as well as give the sink a modern, sophisticated look.
- The Tides lavatory is available in a popular 20” x 17” oval size.
- The self-rimming design makes this sink easy to install and is ideal for new construction or replacement installations.
- The Tides lavatory has an overflow which is required in most multi-unit buildings.
- It is offered with a choice of faucet drillings: single, 4- or 8-inch faucet holes.
- Kohler Cast Iron is crafted of at least 80% recycled materials.
- Enameled Cast Iron has a smooth, non-porous surface, which makes it very easy to clean.
- The beautiful enameled finish of Tides is available in White, Black Black, Mexican Sand, Almond, Thunder Grey, Ice Grey, Biscuit, Sand Bar, Cane Sugar, Frost, Sea Salt, Basalt, Cashmere, Black ‘n Tan, and Ember.
- MSRP from $163.40.
- To obtain high-resolution photography of these products, please visit the Photo Library in the KOHLER.com Press Room.
- For interviews on the Tides lavatory collection, please contact Vicki Hafenstein to set up an interview with Kim Albrecht, senior market analyst for Kohler lavatories.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at it’s award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.