The Underscore Cube Baths By Kohler Provide Luxurious Japanese Soaking Experience
KOHLER, Wis. – Jan. 12, 2011 – With their unique square design and unusual depth, the Underscore™ Cube baths by Kohler are designed to give bathers the deeply relaxing spa-like experience of a traditional Japanese soaking tub.
- There are two Underscore Cube baths: a soaking model and a BubbleMassage bath, both which can be installed as drop-in or undermount.
- The Underscore baths feature clean, rectilinear lines and a contemporary look that complements many styles of décor.
- The deep bathing wells allows the users to sit almost totally immersed in water, providing the ultimate in bathing relaxation.
- Designed for two bathers, the bath features two integral molded seats to accommodate bathers of different heights at two separate soaking depths.
- The Underscore Cube BubbleMassage bath has 122 staggered airjets and 18 levels of airflow adjustability that produce 360-degrees of bubbles for a relaxing and personalized bathing experience. There are three Zones of Control™ that can be turned on or off, and a unique Surge feature provides various levels of massage intensity.
- The BubbleMassage bath is also exceptionally hygienic, the bath’s blower automatically purges all water from the air channels while the bath is draining.
- Both baths measure 48” x 48” x 34”.
- he baths are available in 2 colors: white and biscuit.
- Bath model MSRP $1739.55; BubbleMassage bath model MSRP $4281.35.
- To obtain high-resolution photography of these products, please visit the Photo Library in the KOHLER.com Press Room.
- For interviews on the Underscore Cube baths, please contact Vicki Hafenstein to set up an interview with Anne Bergstrom, Kohler brand bathing products.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at it’s award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.