Kohler Extends Modern Reve Design to Include Cast Iron Baths
KOHLER, Wis. – Jan. 12, 2011 – Building on the popular Rêve suite, Kohler now adds three new baths, crafted from Kohler’s durable enameled Cast Iron, all which exhibit the crisp, refined look that has defined this collection for the bathroom.
- The three new Rêve baths are a drop in/undermount bath, a freestanding bath and a BubbleMassage bath.
- The clean, rectilinear designs incorporate precise angles, flat surfaces, and a strict geometry to give the Rêve baths a contemporary look and sophisticated feel.
- The striking design of the new Rêve freestanding bath creates a focal point for the bathing space.
- The freestanding bath has been thoughtfully engineered with a wider back ledge to provide a storage area for bathing products.
- The Rêve BubbleMassage bath has 44 airjets and 18 levels of airflow adjustability that produce 360-degrees of bubbles for a relaxing and personalized bathing experience. There are three Zones of Control™ that can be turned on or off, and a unique Surge feature provides various levels of massage intensity.
- Airjets located at the back and foot of the bath provide a relaxing massage to the users back and feet, offering enhanced comfort.
- The Rêve BubbleMassage bath is also exceptionally hygienic, the bath’s blower automatically purges all water from the air channels while the bath is draining.
- Also available with the Rêve BubbleMassage bath is a chromatherapy upgrade option which allows the users to enjoy up to eight lighted colors while bathing.
- KOHLER Cast Iron is incredibly durable and guaranteed not to chip, crack or flex.
- Kohler Cast Iron is made from 93% recycled and reclaimed materials.
- Enameled Cast Iron has a smooth, non-porous surface, which makes it very easy to clean
- The drop-in and BubbleMassage baths measure 67” x 31.5” x 19”. The freestanding bath measures 67” x 31.5” x 22”.
- MSRP: bath from $1850; BubbleMassage bath from $3900; freestanding bath from $3650.
- To obtain high-resolution photography of these products, please visit the Photo Library in the KOHLER.com Press Room.
- For interviews on the Rêve baths, please contact Vicki Hafenstein to set up an interview with Anne Bergstrom, Kohler brand bathing products.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at it’s award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.