Kohler's Refinia Faucet Line Mimics Organic Shapes in its Clean Design Aesthetic
KOHLER, Wis. – April 26, 2011 – Refinia, Kohler’s new bathroom faucet line, combines sleek lines and subtle curves to create a look that is updated but approachable and elegant. Kohler’s emphasis on improvements through technology has resulted in a line of bathroom faucets that feature straightforward installation and long lasting durability.
- Refinia has a sophisticated shape with a high spout that allows for increased clearance below, providing more space for the user.
- The clean, fluid design is appealingly distinctive and works well in updated, contemporary spaces.
- UltraGlide Valve with Dry Stem technology on widespread and bidet faucets prevents leaks for the long term, and the incorporation of modern silicon carbide ceramics results in smooth operation and improved control over temperature and water volume.
- The Refinia showerhead features Katalyst spray technology, which produces superior water coverage and a softer spray.
- Refinia is a full line of faucets, bath and shower trim and Alteo accessories coordinate with this collection to outfit the full bath.
- Refinia faucets are available in both Polished Chrome and Vibrant Brushed Nickel finishes.
To obtain high-resolution photography of this product, please visit the Photo Library in the KOHLER.com Press Room.
Kohler Faucets is a global organization and part of the Kohler Co. Kitchen & Bath Group. With plants in North America, China, Egypt, the United Kingdom and France, it is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at its award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.