Kohler Offers New Biove Cast Iron Bath That is Sleek and Sophisticated
KOHLER, Wis. – April 26, 2011 – Kohler’s new Biove bath has the sleek, clean lines, slim profile, and geometric precision that make it a clear option for any stylish bath environment. The bath provides a modern design statement while exemplifying the beauty and durability of Kohler Enameled Cast Iron.
- Biove has a gently sloping backrest that offers supreme bathing relaxation.
- The Biove bath is cast entirely of Enameled Cast Iron, making it incredibly durable and guaranteed not to chip, crack or flex.
- Kohler Enameled Cast Iron is crafted of at least 80% recycled materials.
- Cast Iron has a smooth, non-porous surface, which makes it very easy to clean.
- Cast Iron baths feature Safeguard slip-resistant surface.
- The Biove bath measures 67” x 29.5” x 18.5”.
- To obtain high-resolution photography of this product, please visit the Photo Library in the KOHLER.com Press Room.
- For interviews on the Biove bath, please contact Vicki Hafenstein to set up an interview with Kevin Gannon, Kohler brand bathing products.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at its award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.