Whist Glass Lavatory Expands Kohler’s Glass Products
KOHLER, Wis. – April 26, 2011 – Adding to its highly popular glass lavatory collection, Kohler created a striking new lavatory that gives customers a luxurious, distinctive look at a highly affordable price.
- Kohler explored the unique properties of glass to create a finished product that is an ever-changing blend of light and color, enhancing its Nature’s Chemistry line – a collection of products that uses the distinctive characteristics of natural materials to create beautiful plumbing pieces.
- The finished product is tactile and has a softly undulating surface that is evocative of water.
- The lavatory is available in a clear Ice color, and is also offered with three color options to coordinate with other bathroom fixtures and accessories: Dew (soft green); Dusk (blue); and Doe (brown).
- The undermount style allows for a smooth, unimpeded countertop surface that is easy to clean.
- This lavatory is sized at 17” x 14” to fit into the most common lavatory cut-out on a standard size countertop.
- Affordably priced at $224.55 for the Ice version, this lavatory gives consumers an inexpensive, differentiated look for any bathroom from the powder room to the master bath. The Dew, Dusk and Doe options are priced at $291.95.
- To obtain high-resolution photography of these products, please visit the Photo Library in the KOHLER.com Press Room.
- For interviews on the pressed glass lavatories, please contact Vicki Hafenstein to set up an interview with Anne Bergstrom, Kohler brand bathing products.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at its award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.