Caravan Collection Adds New Energy to Kohler’s Artist Editions Offering
KOHLER, Wis. – April 26, 2011 – Kohler has built upon its popular Artist Editions program by offering two new patterns inspired by global design styles. These dramatic new designs are all connected by the evocative image of caravans making their way along the legendary Silk Road trading route.
- “Persia” looks to the Middle East for its architectural influences and the use of Moorish styles to create a geometric pattern distinctively juxtaposed with sweeping curves. The white background enhances the gilded line work while allowing the sink to coordinate gracefully with other bathroom fixtures and accessories.
- “Nepal” is inspired by the Henna ceremonies and textile techniques of Eastern India. An intricate pattern composed of delicate details and subtle hues is rendered on a transluscent blue base. The combination of soothing colors and sophisticated motifs creates a calm and artistic atmosphere.
- Caravan designs are available on Kohler’s Caxton undercounter lavatory and the Conical Bell Vessel.
- All four pieces incorporate precious metals such as gold and platinum to give the products a rich, adorned style that works well with a wide variety of faucet finishes to create a finished look.
- The Conical Bell Vessel model measures 16 ¼” x 6 3/8”, and the Caxton Lavatory measures 17” x 14”.
- The list price for both Persia and Nepal on the Caxton base are $1,000. The list price for the two designs on the Conical Bell style is $1,200.
- To obtain high-resolution photography of these products, please visit the Photo Library in the KOHLER.com Press Room.
- For interviews on the Caravan lavatories, please contact Vicki Hafenstein to set up an interview with Nicole Wittwer, Kohler brand decorative products.
About Kohler Co. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at its award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.