Kohler Introduces Dune, a Neutral Shade Evoking a Sense of Serenity
KOHLER, Wis. – April 26, 2011 – Supporting the popularity of cool-toned surfaces and finishes, Kohler offers a soft, new neutral color, “Dune,” which is available across the full range of kitchen and bathroom plumbing products. This new color is extremely versatile and works well in a wide variety of design environments. A true neutral shade, Dune complements and enhances its surroundings.
- Dune is an understated light neutral shade with more depth than traditional white.
- Dune complements a wide variety of cool-toned materials and lends the space a calm, soothing feel. It offers consumers a comfortable alternative to white.
- This new color is available on 500 base models and across more than 1,500 total pieces.
- This is Kohler’s first large-scale, multi-material color launch since 2002.
- To obtain high-resolution photography of this color, please visit the Photo Library in the KOHLER.com Press Room.
- For interviews on Dune, please contact Vicki Hafenstein to set up an interview with Anne Bergstrom, Kohler brand bathing products.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at its award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.