Cruette Kitchen Faucet From Kohler Meets Demand For Modern Convenience with Classic Design
KOHLER, Wis. – June 27, 2011 – Kohler expands its basic kitchen category with the Cruette kitchen faucet, which resourcefully combines traditional styling with the functionality of a pull-down design.
“Cruette exemplifies the fact that traditional design and modern conveniences can both coexist and complement one another,” Daniel Brohn, Vice President of Marketing for Kohler Global Faucets. The graceful high arc provides easy clearance for pot filling or cleaning large items—a design feature sure to be appreciated by at-home chefs. Solid sculpted buttons make it easy to adjust the spray, even when hands are wet and soapy.
- Three sprayhead functions: aerate, spray, or pause.
- The pause feature allows the user to extend the faucet use beyond the sink basin.
- A single lever handle is intuitive and allows users to effortlessly adjust water flow and temperature.
- Kohler’s exclusive ProMotion™ technology creates a quiet, light and easy-to-maneuver sprayhead.
- Available in two finishes: Polished Chrome and Vibrant® Stainless.
- Easy installation and straightforward design includes a one- or three-hole installation.
- The 1.8 GPM aerator meets strict CALGreen requirements, saving water without sacrificing performance.
- To obtain high-resolution photography of these products, please visit the Photo Library in the KOHLER.com Press Room.
- For interviews on the Cruette Kitchen Faucets, please contact Lauren Aust to set up an interview with Jessica Schroeder, Product Manager Kohler kitchen faucets.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at its award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.