Bellera Kitchen Faucet From Kohler Unites Pull-Down Design with an Updated Traditional Look
KOHLER, Wis. – June 27, 2011 – With a quick glance at this kitchen faucet, one might admire its high arc and modern traditional design. But some hands-on interaction reveals hardworking elements that make this faucet as functional as it is elegant.
“A kitchen faucet says as much about the space’s design aesthetic as it does about the cook’s personal cooking preferences,” says ,” Daniel Brohn, Vice President of Marketing for Kohler Global Faucets. “Bellera balances striking design with features focused on ease of everyday use.”
- A high arc allows easy clearance when filling pots or cleaning large items for maximized functionality.
- The triple function sprayhead offers aerate, spray,or pause options.
- The pause feature allows the user to extend the faucet use beyond the sink basin.
- Solid sculpted buttons make it easy to select spray options, even when hands are wet and soapy.
- A single lever handle is intuitive and allows users to effortlessly adjust water flow and temperature.
- Easy installation and the straightforward design includes a one- or three-hole installation.
- Kohler’s exclusive ProMotion™ technology creates a quiet, light and easy-to-maneuver sprayhead.
- Bellera faucets are available with two finish options: Polished Chrome and Vibrant® Stainless.
- The 1.8 GPM aerator meets strict CALGreen requirements, saving water without sacrificing performance.
- To obtain high-resolution photography of these products, please visit the Photo Library in the Press Room on KOHLER.com.
- For interviews on the Bellera Kitchen Faucet, please contact Lauren Aust to set up an interview with Jessica Schroeder, Product Manager Kohler kitchen faucets.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at its award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.