Kohler Co. Launches Affinity Program For Plumbers
KOHLER, Wis. – November 9, 2011 – Kohler Co., a global leader in kitchen and bath design and technology, has launched an affinity program to improve KOHLER product knowledge, share industry trends, and strengthen rapport with professional plumbers.
“Plumbers and showroom sales staff are a critical audience for our success in the marketplace. Day in and day out, they have hands-on contact with our product and face-to-face interaction with our end customers,” says Scott Edmunds, marketing director for KOHLER Global Faucets. “KOHLER Advantage connects members with Kohler as a trusted industry leader, and the program allows us to support those professionals by providing them valuable resources and products to make their jobs easier.”
KOHLER Advantage membership benefits include:
- New Product Alerts: Be the first to hear about the latest KOHLER products as they are officially launched.
- Special product promotions: Kohler offers special promotions to plumbers several times a year.
- Direct line to Trade hotline: Instant troubleshooting assistance available from a Kohler expert.
- Exclusive training opportunities: Whether online or at in-person events, trainings help members gain expertise on all things Kohler.
- Field test and survey results: Kohler values Advantage members’ opinions—surveys provide the opportunity to share thoughts on KOHLER products and programs.
- Monthly prize drawings: Every Advantage member is entered in a monthly prize drawing for KOHLER product or KOHLER promotional items.
Those interested in joining KOHLER Advantage can sign up online: kohler.com/advantage, via smart phone: kohler.com/madvantage, or in-store or at training events by filling out a registration sheet.
About Kohler Co.
Since 1873, Kohler Co. has been improving the level of gracious living among its customers by providing exceptional products and services for the home. The company leads the way in design, craftsmanship and innovation - knit together by uncompromising quality. Kohler's product offering spans across all price points, offering consumers a wide variety of options in kitchen and bath fixtures and faucets, furniture, cabinetry, tile and stone, and residential generators. As the recognized industry leader and best-known brand name in kitchen and bath design, Kohler offers its homebuilder customers design center assistance, merchandising expertise and world-class products to create a complete design solution. Visit kohler.com/pro for trade-specific resources.