Kohler Debuts New Plumbing Products at 2013 International Contemporary Furniture Fair
Attendees at this year's ICFF show get first glimpse at KOHLER Moxie colors and freestanding baths
KOHLER, Wis. – May 16, 2013 – Heading to New York City, one of the major hubs of U.S. design, Kohler Co. prepares for the 25th annual International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF). Located at Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, May 18-21, the ICFF show is "North America's platform for global design…the newest frontier of what's best and what's next," according to show organizers. Kohler utilizes this modern scene to showcase its new contemporary kitchen and bath plumbing products.
• Moxie™ showerhead + wireless speaker: New speaker colors, showerhead finishes and a speaker docking station widen the offering of this innovative showerhead that simultaneously soaks the bather with music and water. A magnetic Bluetooth®*-enabled speaker streams audio directly into the shower and pops out for enjoyment in the bath and beyond.
• Stargaze™ and Sunstruck™ freestanding baths: Bringing together the essence of design and comfort, the Stargaze and Sunstruck freestanding baths offer elegant, seamless aesthetics and attractive price points.
• Sensate™ touchless kitchen faucet: Advanced touchless technology with a state-of-the-art sensor offers precise, intuitive use. Water flow starts just 20 milliseconds after activation with the wave of a hand, kitchen utensil or pot, so it's easy to flow through tasks and reduce the spread of germs.
• Strive undermount stainless steel kitchen sinks: A new line of professional-style sinks with easy-to-clean corners and multiple accessories, such as bottom basin racks, dish cloth bars and utility shelves.
• Veil™ dual-flush wall-hung toilet: The first residential wall-hung toilet from Kohler Co. in the North American market saves space with a modern design and offers powerful water savings.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co. is one of America's oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world's finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.