KOHLER Moxie Showerhead + Wireless Speaker Receives Best of KBIS Gold Award from NKBA
KOHLER, Wis. – April 25, 2013 – At the 2013 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show, one booth stood apart from the rest, showcasing the very best products from across the entire exhibition hall. Over 30 manufacturers entered products for consideration in the Best of KBIS Awards, a competition organized by the National Kitchen and Bath Association and judged by eight of the industry’s top designers. Selected for its excellence in functionality, quality and design, the KOHLER Moxie showerhead + wireless speaker received a Best of Bath gold award on Friday, April 19.
The 2013 tradeshow season has been full of awards and accolades for KOHLER Faucets; at the 2013 International Builders’ Show, the National Home Builders Association named the KOHLER Sensate touchless kitchen faucet both the Best Kitchen or Bath Product and the Best in Show.
“Both the Moxie showerhead and the Sensate kitchen faucet are a testament to Kohler’s commitment to stay at the cutting edge of design and technology,” Daniel Brohn, vice president of Kohler Global Faucets says. “Receiving so much recognition from our industry leaders only drives and motivates us further to continue to develop products that better serve the consumer.”
About the KOHLER Moxie Showerhead + Wireless Speaker
• Installation is fast and simple, the same required for a standard showerhead.
• Sixty angled nozzles provide a full, rich coverage
• Audio Control is managed through the paired Bluetooth*-enabled device, such as a smartphone or mp3 player
• The on/off button discretely incorporated into the speaker capsule's design also includes a light that changes color to indicate when the speaker is paired and when the battery needs to be charged.
• A lithium battery** provides on average seven hours of playtime; recharging the speaker is easy with the USB cord provided.
• Redocking the speaker capsule is simple. A strong magnet located in the dock's base maintains a secure hold.
Recommended and Related Materials
• Press Release: KOHLER Moxie showerhead + wireless speaker
• Video: KOHLER Moxie music video
• Video: KOHLER Moxie showerhead installation video
• Press Release: KOHLER Sensate touchless kitchen faucet wins two top awards at IBS 2013
• Press Release: KOHLER Sensate touchless kitchen faucet
• Video: KOHLER Sensate touchless kitchen faucet
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America's oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.