Kohler Co. Heads South for 2013 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show
Kohler and its celebrity hosts shine among the best and brightest of KBIS with new product introductions, demonstrations and crowd-pleasing cocktails
KOHLER, Wis. – April. 16, 2013 –For the first time in almost two decades, New Orleans will play host to the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show where Kohler Co. is constructing its 8,800-square-foot booth at New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center for the opening on Friday, April 19. The KOHLER® booth also includes company subsidiaries KALLISTA®, Robern® and Ann Sacks Tile & Stone, Inc.
Among the new kitchen and bath products making their debut:
· Moxie™ showerhead + wireless speaker: This innovative showerhead simultaneously soaks the bather with music and water. A magnetic Bluetooth®*-enabled speaker streams audio directly into the shower and pops out for enjoyment in the bath and beyond.
· Sensate™ touchless kitchen faucet: Advanced touchless technology with a state-of-the-art sensor offers precise, intuitive use. Water flow starts just 20 milliseconds after activation with a wave of a hand, kitchen utensil or pot, so it's easy to flow through tasks and reduce the spread of germs.
· Numi® Comfort Height® toilet: This iconic Kohler toilet receives several user-friendly enhancements, such as a Bluetooth® receiver and additional ambient lighting options.
· Strive undermount stainless steel kitchen sinks: A new line of professional-style sinks with easy-to-clean corners and multiple accessories, such as bottom basin racks, dish cloth bars and utility shelves.
· Awaken shower and handshower collection: This new offering captures an artful dichotomy in both form and function to provide a rich spray, at a budget-friendly price.
· Veil™ dual-flush wall-hung toilet: The first residential wall-hung toilet from Kohler Co. in the North American market saves space with a modern design and offers powerful water savings.
· Verdera™ medicine cabinet: This mirrored cabinet offers a variety of sizes and door configurations, quick-access storage solutions as well as an adjustable magnifying mirror.
· V14™ vanity: Embracing modular design, the V14 line makes it easy to stack and gang units.
· Digital Wood™: Robern used highly sophisticated technology to capture the natural beauty of six different grains, now available on select mirrors and vanities.
· Eyezon™ top light: When paired with the R³ mirrored cabinet, Eyezon provides premium lighting solution for small space updates on a tight budget.
· Reception™ Mirror: An open-storage shelf and sleek design make this ideal for residential and hospitality installations.
· Scribe: These carved-in-relief tiles offer 20 patterns and 53 stones from which to choose – or can be custom designed to create a one-of-a-kind work of art.
· Versailles Mesh: Security glass is transformed with 18th century mirror-making techniques for a tile with just-found appeal that's made modern with the material's graphic, grid-like component.
· Lath: An organic inspired porcelain tile by renowned architect and designer Rodolfo Dordoni, Lath resembles the impression from cement poured and removed from a wood cast, softly worn over time.
· Tidewater: Also by Dordoni, this large format porcelain tile has a delicate rippling effect that creates its distinctive, textural surface.
· For Town by Michael S Smith: Continuing Smith's romance with 1920s and 1930s design, a new raindome, multi-function showerhead and single-control lavatory faucet join the collection.
· Barbara Barry Counterpoint®: Inspired by the elegance and simplicity of modern design, Barry adds to her collection with a multi-function showerhead and statuary marble handle option to complement the Counterpoint single-control lavatory faucet.
· Vir Stil® and Vir Stil® Minimal by Laura Kirar: Marrying the minimalist cool of Danish Modern with the industrial chic of Bauhaus, Kirar brings a new raindome, multi-function showerhead and a Shower Column to her two collections for Kallista.
· One Collection: A Shower Column with multiple options to personalize, and a fresh take on the One Wand dual-function handshower continues the collection's contemporary design aesthetic and thoughtful functionality.
· Foundations Collection: This versatile line of bath products designed to appeal to traditional and contemporary tastes adds a contemporary multi-function handshower to its repertoire.
In addition to getting hands-on with Kohler's newest product, visitors can look forward to entertaining and informative presentations from the following industry celebrities:
· Monica Pedersen, HGTV Design Star and host of hit TV series "Designed to Sell," "Bang for Your Buck," and "HGTV Dream Home," will serve as emcee and design maven.
· Ed Del Grande, Master plumber/contractor, GBCI LEED green associate and 30-year industry veteran, is the premier go-to guy for any contracting, plumbing, or home remodeling task.
· DR Mixologist Darryl Robinson, one of the most popular bartenders on the New York mixology scene and host to "Drink Up" on The Cooking Channel, invites booth visitors to partake in a celebration of color with a sampling of exotic cocktails.
Recommended and Related Material
· RSVP: Sign up for a media tour of the Kohler booth at KBIS 2013
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co. is one of America's oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world's finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.