Kohler Single Basin Riverby Sink Combines Cleaning Space with the Dependability of KOHLER Cast Iron
Clean-lined, versatile sink coordinates with both traditional and modern design aesthetics
KOHLER, Wis. – April 26, 2011 – In response to consumers' demand for larger single basin sinks, Kohler introduces the spacious Riverby, an open, all-purpose kitchen sink with a straightforward design that works well with any style of decor. Cast from the most resilient material on the market – rugged KOHLER enameled cast iron – the Riverby offers long-lasting durability and a versatile, classic style.
• At 33" L x 22" W x 9" D, the Riverby sink provides the kind of roomy, unimpeded design today's consumers want. The ample size allows the sink to accommodate large pots and pans, baking sheets and small kitchen appliances.
• Uncommonly deep at 9 inches, the Riverby can comfortably contain items that need soaking and minimizes splashing during use.
• The Riverby is available in both undercounter and self-rimming versions to suit every consumer's demands and tastes.
• A 2-inch gently sloped basin directs water toward the drain, eliminating water pooling.
• An offset drain allows extra space for items inside the basin and provides enough room for the industry's largest disposals.
• KOHLER enameled cast iron is incredibly durable and guaranteed not to chip, crack or burn, and made from at least 80% recycled materials. The enameled finish is also stain-resistant.
• The Riverby is available in White as well as a full line of basic and fashion colors.
• KOHLER enameled cast iron has a smooth, non-porous surface, which makes it very easy to clean.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America's oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at its award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.