KOHLER’S TOOBI BATH FAUCET LINE COMBINES SWAPPABLE COLORS, A SLEEK DESIGN, AND AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
European design team draws from global cultures and from nature to create Toobi
KOHLER, Wis – April 7, 2011 – At the upcoming Kitchen and Bath Industry Show in Las Vegas, April 26-28, Kohler Co. will introduce the ToobiTM faucet line, a thoroughly original design that combines a clean, modern form with a colored spout liner than can be easily swapped out with other hues to suit the owner's individual design aesthetic or mood. Toobi, a full line of bathroom fittings and accessories, was designed to meet new consumer demand for personalization and desire for multiple color options in a fun, stylish way.
• The interchangeable colored liners, currently available in ice white, phantom black and spring green, are made from an injection-molded polymer that allows the owner to personalize their space in a unique, playful way.
• To create a calming user experience, Toobi pours water, rather than spraying it, through a slim, open spout to highlight water's elemental qualities: purity, transparency, shimmering reflection, and soothing sound.
• Toobi's deliberately spare design takes inspiration from bamboo of the Far East; functionality is simple and intuitive. Its minimalist form, surprise pops of color and ease of use allow it to work comfortably in virtually any design setting.
• Carrying the WaterSense label, the Toobi faucet flows 1.5 gallons per minute.
• Toobi is priced at $270 and is available with either Polished Chrome or Brushed Nickel finishes.
Kohler Faucets is a global organization and part of the Kohler Co. Kitchen & Bath Group. With plants in North America, China, Egypt, the United Kingdom and France, it is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America's oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.