Bellegrove® Cast Iron Kitchen Sink and Accessories Offer Maximum Value and Functionality
KOHLER, Wis. – Feb. 8, 2012 – Kohler Co., one of only a few plumbing manufacturers who produce cast iron products in the U.S., launches the Bellegrove double-equal kitchen sink made of premium KOHLER enameled cast iron.
“The Bellegrove was developed and designed as a result of market research, and what we learned from homeowners was invaluable,” says Michele Meierhofer, senior product manager for KOHLER kitchen sinks. “We learned consumers prefer unique basin shapes that enhance aesthetics and above all, functionality. There’s also great demand for accessories custom-designed to fit the sink.” As a result of this feedback, each Bellegrove sink includes: two reversible stainless steel bottom basin racks, a sponge caddy that fits snuggly over the sink saddle, as well as a bottle of KOHLER enameled cast iron cleaner.
“Accessories add a lot of functionality to a sink, but consumers don’t always know which to choose,” says Meierhofer. “With this sink bundle, the homeowner doesn’t have to think twice. It comes with all the basic accessories that enhance functionality, reduce clutter, and maintain the look of the product.”
The unique shape of the double bowls curving back around the faucet is not just a fresh take on the traditional design, it creates a more spacious sink. Combined with a depth of 9 inches, the sink easily accommodates large pots and pans and minimizes splashing. Another detail that adds functionality: the drain is placed closer to the back of the bowl. This creates additional usable space on the bottom of the bowl for storing or washing dishes, as well as under the sink to accommodate kitchen cleaning supplies.
The Bellegrove kitchen sink is available in 18 different colors from neutrals to vibrant and textured colors to create a personalized focal point in the kitchen. Both top-mount or undercounter installation models are offered.
The accessories bundle includes:
- Two reversible stainless steel bottom basin racks to protect dishes from the sink surface and to prevent scratches on the sink’s enamel. Innovative wheels positioned on the side of the rack instead of feet make for a tight fit to provide stability and eliminate debris build-up. They are removable, dishwasher-safe, and replaceable.
- A stainless steel sponge caddy that sits securely on the saddle of the sink to keep sponges, brushes and other cleaning tools conveniently at close range.
- 8-ounce bottle of KOHLER Enameled Cast Iron Cleaner, which effectively removes marks from dishes and cookware and makes the sink look newer, longer.
MSRP: Self-rimming version starts at $600; undercounter model starts at $820.
About KOHLER Enameled Cast Iron Kitchen Sinks
- Lifetime Limited Warranty, guaranteed not to chip, crack or burn
- All kitchen sinks made in Kohler, Wis., U.S., are crafted from at least 80% recycled materials
- Available in as many as 27 vibrant solid and textured colors
- Smooth, non-porous surface makes it very easy to clean
- KOHLER enameled cast iron sinks installed in North America carry a lifetime limited warranty for as long as the original purchaser owns his or her home. For complete warranty information visit kohler.com
Recommended and Related Material
- Resource: KOHLER Enameled Cast Iron Microsite
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.