- Blot spills immediately with a soft, damp cloth.
- Test cleaners in a discrete location first, such as the inside of a door, to ensure that there is no adverse reaction.
- Do not expose wood furniture to direct sunlight, drying heat sources or dampness.
- Protect wood surfaces by using felt, leather or cork under accessories. Never slide objects across wood surfaces.
- Dust frequently with a soft cloth in the direction of the grain.
- Use only products specifically made for cleaning wood. Avoid using oily polishes or waxes, or products containing silicone.
Cleaning instructions listed pertain only to their corresponding material, and are not intended for faucet cleaning. Faucet cleaning instructions for chrome and vitreous china.
Success with cleaners and procedures is dependent upon such factors as the hardness and temperature of the water, using exact measurements of ingredients, changes in cleaning formulas and the condition of the product being cleaned. Since there are variations within these factors, Kohler cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the formulas mentioned.