- Clean stainless steel once a week.
- Do not use steel wool, wire brushes or abrasive sponge pads. Use only non-scratch cleaning pads.
- Cleaners containing chloride (bleach) are not recommended. If used, rinse the surface immediately to prevent corrosion.
- Stainless steel bathroom sinks with colored finishes require special care and cleaning. Use only a mild detergent (such as dishwashing soap and water) for cleaning.
- Do not store open containers of cleaners or chemicals such as acids, bleach, sodium chloride, lye, toilet bowl cleaner, drain cleaner, or hard water stain removal products under your sink.
Cleaning instructions listed pertain only to their corresponding material, and are not intended for faucet cleaning. Faucet cleaning instructions for chrome and vitreous china.
Success with cleaners and procedures is dependent upon such factors as the hardness and temperature of the water, using exact measurements of ingredients, changes in cleaning formulas and the condition of the product being cleaned. Since there are variations within these factors, Kohler cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the formulas mentioned.