- Rinse thoroughly and use a soft cloth to wipe the product dry after each use.
- In the rare occurrence of stubborn stains, use abrasive cleaners sparingly.
- Do not use steel wool, wire brushes or abrasive
- Be careful not to leave staining materials in contact with the enamel surface for extended periods of time.
- Do not store open containers of cleaners or chemicals such as acids, bleach, sodium chloride, lye, toilet bowl cleaner, drain cleaner, or hard water stain removal products under your sink.
Cleaning instructions listed pertain only to their corresponding material, and are not intended for faucet cleaning. Faucet cleaning instructions for chrome and vitreous china.
Success with cleaners and procedures is dependent upon such factors as the hardness and temperature of the water, using exact measurements of ingredients, changes in cleaning formulas and the condition of the product being cleaned. Since there are variations within these factors, Kohler cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the formulas mentioned.