- Rinse thoroughly and use a soft cloth to wipe the product dry after each use.
- In the rare occurrence of stubburn stains, use abrasive cleaners sparingly.
- Do not use steel wool, wire brushes or abrasive sponge pads.
- Use a soft nylon brush on the Safeguard surface, on the bottom of the bath.
- Do not use steel wool, wire brushes or abrasive sponge pads..
How to flush your whirlpool
Cleaning instructions listed pertain only to their corresponding material, and are not intended for faucet cleaning. Faucet cleaning instructions for chrome and vitreous china.
Success with cleaners and procedures is dependent upon such factors as the hardness and temperature of the water, using exact measurements of ingredients, changes in cleaning formulas and the condition of the product being cleaned. Since there are variations within these factors, Kohler cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the formulas mentioned.