Nothing strikes fear in the hearts of even the most seasoned host like the prospect of having guests for the holidays. You start seeing your home through fresh eyes, and its flaws become magnified. Issues in highly functional rooms like the bathroom, such as a leaky showerhead or wobbly toilet seat, start to demand immediate attention.
Relax and take a deep breath. It’s easy to make a few small changes that will spruce up your bathroom considerably, not only making a good impression on your guests, but also pleasing you in the long term. Here are a few ideas:
Toilet seats can run the gamut from practical to luxurious. But even the most basic toilet seat update can add up to better quality of life in your bathroom. Check out these options:
- Put an end to slamming. Quiet-Close™ toilet seats shut slowly and silently.
- No more wobbling. Grip-Tight seats are extra-secure to avoid shifting.
- Make cleaning a breeze. Quick-Attach® and Qck-Release seats™ are easy to install and remove for the really thorough cleaning you want, especially for guests.
- Choose your features. Some seat models combine all of the options above. Compare them to see which one is right for you.
- Get bidet functionality without the fixture. A bidet toilet seat provides hygienic cleansing with water–plus a host of comfort-focused features–for a fraction of the cost.
Changing your showerhead is one of the easiest ways to vastly improve the quality of your bathroom–it even gives you a chance to wow your guests. Consider the following:
Let’s face it: You’ve been living with that lackluster, time-warp faucet for long enough. Now’s the time to replace it with a shiny new model that will impress your guests and make you smile every time you use it. Here’s how to get started:
If your toilet is an older model, you could be wasting water.